South Dakota State University
The Bobcats will be hosting South Dakota State University on November 29th at 2pm in the playoffs. Students can purchase one student ticket for $7 for the student section for the playoff games.
Student tickets will be available at noon, Monday, November 24th. The first 125 students that come to the Bobcat Ticket Office with their Cat Card at noon on Monday are eligible to receive a ticket at no charge courtesy of Pepsi. OFFER ONLY GOOD AT THE BOBCAT TICKET OFFICE WITH YOUR CAT CARD – NOT AVAILABLE ON LINE THROUGH TICKETSWEST.
Since this is a playoff game, students will have to purchase a ticket. Tickets will be $7 plus convenience fees. In order to avoid the fees, you need to purchase your ticket in person with your Cat Card at the Bobcat Ticket Office.
Standard Ticketing Period
Tickets are available at noon, Monday the week of the game thru the start of the game, or while supplies last.
Students MUST purchase a ticket and have it loaded onto their Cat Card prior to entering gate 8 at the stadium. If you do not upload one at msustudenttickets.com, you must go to the ticket office. Receiving your ticket is easy. During the week of a game, click here or the "GET TICKETS" button above. Log-in to TicketsWest using your student ID number, and pre-load your ticket to your CatCard. If you forget your student ID number it is on the front of your Cat Card. (If you are having problems logging-in to TicketsWest, see below)
If you successfully uploaded your ticket, you will receive an email confirmation. The email will be sent to the email registered on msustudenttickets.com.
There are no buddy passes available for playoff games.
PROHIBITED ITEMS: Air Horns, Alcoholic Beverages, Balls, Bikes, Skateboards, & Scooters, Coolers, Firearms, Glass Bottles, Illegal Knives (4" blade or Longer), Lawn Chairs, Outside Food & Beverages, Pets, Umbrellas, & Signs on Sticks
Hand stamp is required for Re-Entry
For more information about the Bobcat Code of a Champion Program, CLICK HERE
For game day assistance: text CHAMP and your location to 69050
To be eligible to receive a student ticket, a student must:
- Be registered for 7 or more credits
- Paid required registration fees (Check with MyInfo or Montana Hall)
- Confirmed attendance with Registrar (Check with MyInfo or Montana Hall)
- Have a valid Cat Card (Check with CatCard)
- Have no outstanding fees or tickets (parking, library fines, etc)
- Tickets will be available beginning noon, Monday, the week of the game.
- Log in with your student ID number which can also be found on the front of your Cat Card. If that does not work, try logging-in with the email address listed as your preferred email in My Info. If you make changes to your preferred email, it will take until the following business day to allow you to upload your student ticket.
- Register with an email address that is real and you can access. If it’s not real or you can’t access it you can’t get a confirmation or your Buddy Pass.
- Students should be logging in with their 8 digit student id number WITHOUT the dash. (For example: 01239876)
- If you are having problems with your password, please hit "Forgot my password," in order to retrieve your password. It will be sent to the email registered on msustudenttickets.com.
- Have you purchased tickets with TicketsWest before, therefore already registering your email with TicketsWest? A pre-registered email will not allow a "MSU-student ticket", since it was previously attributed to a general public account and not your student account. Please register a different MSU preferred email address in My Info. If you do not have one, either use your MSU student email address or set-up another email account. Once you’ve made these changes in My Info, it will take until the following business day to allow you to upload your student ticket.
- Always access the site through msustudenttickets.com. If you are appearing on TicketsWest.com, go to the upper right corner of the screen, Hit LOGOUT, and then re-enter msustudenttickets.com. Sign-in again.
- If you've paid fees, confirmed attendance or made any changes to your student account, it will take until the following business day to allow you to upload your student ticket.